OUR GUESTBOOK


Saturday, February 2, 2008

Caught in the act...and what a "ham" Pockets was!






















Hi everydog! I, Poppy was caught in the act of trying to take a smooshed basketball stuffie out to the back yard. I was trying to look innocent...really, Mom, I was just bringing it to the door so it could get some fresh air! Somehow, I don't think she was buying that! Believe it or not, that basketball is about 2 or 3 years old and it still has all of it's stuffing. There aren't even any holes in it. Sometimes, I like to lay on the floor with all my teefies wrapped around it and make very strange Aire-noises, just like I do with the white bear.










Our mom was looking through some old pictures and remembering what a "ham" Pockets was for the camera. She really knew how to "work" it! No matter what she was told to do for the camera, she did it. Too bad Penny and I aren't that cooperative! I get too excited and Penny is just plain afraid of the camera. Mom needs to get one of those stealth cameras that deer hunters use in the woods. Of course, then she could spy on us when she isn't home. Mom just loves these pictures of Pockets. She even has this picture as a screen saver on the computer at home AND at work. Maybe, when she gets her new camera, she can get some of us that are really good. I doubt it...but, maybe!


This morning, when it was only about 36 degrees, our mom tried to kill herself by transplanting a Camelia bush and a Wisteria plant. Our dad has put a wood burning stove in his workshop in the basement and Mom was afraid the smoke stack would kill the Camelia and the Wisteria. She is worried about them surviving since this is certainly not the time of year to be transplanting stuff. However, this way at least they will have a CHANCE of surviving. There would be no chance where they were before. We tried to help her, but for some reason, she was having a hard time keeping us out of the red Georgia clay so we had to be sent back in the house. So not fair...we were only trying to help!


For some reason, stupid blogger wouldn't download those 3 blank photos at the top! And Mom can't figure out how to delete them.



Aire-hugs,

Poppy & Penny










11 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Stuffies - backyard???

Isn't that where everyone keeps a couple stuffies stashed???

Pockets - looks to be a professional - VERY VERY pretty.

We've got that same red hard clay in our yard too.....

We don't care much for the stalkarotz either just keep hoping the batteries die in the camera.....


XXooOXXXoooo

Molly the Airedale said...

What a super awesome picture of Pockets! Mom says Mitch is easier to photograph than me! Is it just because they're boys? hummmmmmmm

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I love that photo of Pockets. I like to bark whenever the camera comes out. That's why there are so many photos of me with my mouth open! J x

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey girls, I almost forgot...

My mama wants to send you something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Guys..when you figure out how to delete them, let us know...the only thing we've done is to start over and post again...course this way we can use our imaginations as to what's in the pix...

Our wheeled Dale stuffie,Gilbert, wants to see more pix of ur wheeled stuffie...does "she" have a name? We are assumin' it's a she the way Gilbert has been carryin' on bout her. He keeps sayin' he's in love!

We just got off Lenny's blog...ur Dad's a Steeler fan...WOOOTTT!!!!

Is he from around here??? Mumsie was gonna wear her Black and Gold for the game tonight,but thought it mite be too depressin'. We hate the Patriots...(who in the Burgh doesn't?) but are routin' for them just because of Agatha and Archie....besides Tom Brady's cute...on that note...

Lacie

Cassidy said...

Pockets be so cute! Me likes to take my toys outside, then the be all wet and muddy and be fun to drag them back inside again and hear mummy squeal!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur basketball stuffy no longer looks round anymore...

u looks cool in the cowboy outfit

Daniella said...

Hi Penny and Poppy,
Thanks for visiting my blog - nice to meet two southern belles...you are both girls, right? Boy, and you are friends too!!
Wirey hugs from Philly,

Axel

Ferndoggle said...

That pockets is a real cutie! I get in trouble for bringing my dirty tennisballs inside the house. I just wanna keep playing!

Lola

Asta said...

Oh Pocket was gowgeous..but I think you two awe too..did you enjoy the spa tweatments and face masks I gave you at Gussie's pawty??
I hope youw Mom's camelia makes it..those awe bootiful
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Noah the Airedale said...

Pockets is such a great name for a dale or any dog. Do all your dogs names have to start with P or is it a coincidence?

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy