OUR GUESTBOOK


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wheely Wednesday!

Greetings to all you wheelies and non-wheelies out there in bloggy-land! It's me, PorkChop! I came out of my nice, cool china cabinet today, just to do this post!
We hear that there are some wheelies out there, that are starting a revolt and plan to take over the world. It even got two of Apache's wheelies to suffer dire consequences. Apache tried to murder Paco and Pierre. Fortunately, she was not able to kill them, but they ARE severely injured. They are being aire-lifted to our wheelie hospital right now. The surgeon is on stand-by, waiting for their arrival. Now...about that revolt!...although our mom would like EVERYONE to have a wheelie, we don't really think a revolt or world take-over is such a good idea. Yeah, we're cute and everything, but we aren't nearly as much fun as all you real doggies!

Our camera is "indisposed" at the moment, so we have posted some older pictures of us. Poppy is very upset because our mom keeps going to v-e-t's offices to put in applications. She even went to PetCo and PetSmart without any of us! So far, she hasn't found a new job and that makes US very happy.


Have any of you doggies ever had the hiccups? Patches had them, the other day, and Mom didn't know what to do. She tried to get her to drink a glass of water upside down, but that just put the water all over the floor. She tried scaring her, but that didn't work either. While she was trying to figure out what to do next, the hiccups went away by themselves. We never heard of a doggie having hiccups!



Our bloggy will be silent for awhile, but we'll be back soon. In the mean time, we are praying for the best possible CAT scan results for Jackson, really quick healing for Jack Jack, lots less pain for Noah, the safe return of Deetz's sister Charlotte, no more seizures for Snickers and for all of our doggie, kitty and hammie friends to be well and have lots of fun!
See you all next time!
Aire-hugs,
PorkChop (and Poppy, Penny & Patches too)




26 comments:

Pedro said...

Ditto on the well-wishes to all the sick and missing dawgs out there. We hope Charlotte finds her way home and everybody else feels better SOON!

Pedro

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Dear...we didn't know bout Apache's misadventure...better go and check that one out!

We heartily second your well wishies to all the doggies in need....it's been a tough month.

Hope ur mom has a fun trippie...and that ur dogdad has an amazing time carin' for ya...we bet you'll be supergood for him and ur mom will bring back buckets of treats!!

Stay cool down there, Girls!!!

Barkies....Lacie

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day PorkChop

I get the hiccups sometimes. Usually when I eat to fast .. it makes My Bi-Peds laugh .. that annoys me more than the hiccups!

Cheers

Charlie

Kodak the Eskie said...

That is funny that you had hickups!! Maybe your mommy should try a spoon full of sugar next time!

Hugs, Kodak

Lenny said...

Good luck to your mom finding a new job. That's tough. I hope she finds something she really likes!

Your friend, Lenny

Dewey Dewster said...

Great job Porkchop...

Yer right about the wheelie revolt....not good PR there and no support from the real doggies either....hope Patches got over her hiccups...I had 'em once and Gram couldn't scare 'em outta me either...good luck ta yer Mom job huntin....and best of luck ta Jackson taday too....we're waitin ta hear good news....

Dewey Dewster here....

Deetz said...

I have had the hiccups before. Mum usually just pats me on the back until I burp really loud...I like the noise of burps!
Thank you for all your prayers. Mum put flyers up on poles within miles on each corner of our house and someone took them down...ummmm has mum wondering?
Deetzy

Lady Kaos said...

Hi Porkchop, I get the hiccups a lot. Mom and Dad always try to scare them out of me, but they usually go away on tehir own and don't last for long.
Kaos

Lorenza said...

I have my paws crossed for all your friends who are not feeling well and for Charlotte too!
I hope you be back soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Good luck to your Mom on the job hunt, that can't be any fun. I am keeping my eye out for wheelies, I don't want them taking over my house!

Eric said...

We are with you on all the get well wishes an for finding Charlotte too! Plus wishing you Mom a good break and luck with the job hunting. hey if she works at one of those cool doggie places Pork Chop she might get discount so more treats!
Wags, Eric

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope your mom finds a job soon. We know how important that is to the hoomans!
We have an award for you guys! Stop by our blog when you get a chance!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Pee-wee gets hiccups. No big deal.

Hope your mom finds a job. Think of it, if she works at PetCo you'll get even more cool stuff.

Slobbers,
Mango

Niamh said...

I always used to get the hiccups when I was a puppy. They'd go away on their own. I don't get them anymore-maybe I out grew them.

Your friend,
Niamh

Gaia the Airedale said...

Aww Patches you had the hiccy-uppies? Thats what momma calls them when I get them, she just gives me peanut butter then giggles!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Eduardo said...

Hi my name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Noah the Airedale said...

Goodness we've never had the hiccups. Glad they went away.
Thanks for thinking of me and we have our paws crossed that all our friends are well and safe.

tailwags
Noah xx

The Black and Tans. said...

Hmmm, don't think we have ever had hiccups, but the upside down water sounded fun.
Hope your Mum has a good trip, be good.
Molly and Taffy

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i don't usually hv hickup...but i have tons of 'burp'...

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh ladies it was pawful what my mommy Apache did to grandma's wheelies. I am so happy they are being aire-lifted to your hospital.

We just can't believe how pawful it is for our friends. I am just so happy that we all pray for each other and support one another.

Have a safe trip.

Smooches,
Willow

Rambo said...

Hi Porkchop,
what's a hiccup? I have never seen one.
Rambo

Deetz said...

Did you get rid of the hiccups? Gosh I sure hope so..I wonder what a bark would sound like in the middle of a hiccup...I bet its funny
Deetzy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I haven't heard of doggie hiccups before.

~ Girl girl

Cassidy said...

I used to get hiccups a lot when I was a puppy. I seem to have grown out of them now!

NIbbles
Cassidy x

The 3 G-Dales said...

We G-Dales love you!

We got a ...a....a....
W H E E L I E!!!!!

Oh my dog! You gotta go see...her name is Gerty!

Love the G-Dales!

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Apache here....yep, that's right!!! The Meanie Black Dale that hates Wheelies.... My hooman Mommy oogles over them entirely tooooo much!!!! If I could find out where Stella and Tallie Whoever are hiding... wait, mommies coming.... gotta go!

Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe