OUR GUESTBOOK

Saturday, January 19, 2008

SNOW in Georgia







Yep, that's right folks, it is snowing in Georgia! It's about 7 hours later than the weather fools said it would be, but it's here. They (the weather fools) say we could get up to 7 inches where we live. We'll believe it when we SEE it! Our parents are originally from Ohio and they laugh like crazy when the schools are closed and the grocery store shelves are empty when a little snow or ice is predicted. See those white dots on Penny's back? Well, that is snow...not large dandruff!




I, Poppy am feeling better, now. Until this morning, I was doing a whole lot of nothing, but I ate a little bit of breakfast and some people food and I think I am good to go! Dad made me some hamburger and rice with green beans. Yummy! I think I am just tired of the same old food that I have been eating for about 6 of my 7 years. I demand a change!


Our evil mom has been chasing Penny around with the camera, this morning, and she finally got a shot of the two of us together as we tried to get inside and hide from the snow. Once again, the picture is blue. It must have something to do with a setting, on the camera, that Mom can't figure out. Dad says it's because it's a cheap camera. Anyway, at least you can see Penny's face for a change!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy and Penny




6 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

How awesome that you're getting snow! I bet you can't wait to play in it! Everybody is getting snow except us! What did we do wrong to deserve this?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

We still have torrential rain, grr!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

I am jealous of your snow!!! It is snowing about 30 min north of me right now :( Boo Hoo!!! I so want some. They say on the news that it is still a possibility... I will believe it when I see it. You two have fun!!

Hugs,
Sitka

Persephone & Buster said...

Snow in Georgia? General Beauregard would turn over in his grave! What about the peach crop? Yow...this is exciting stuff!

Keep us posted,

Persephone & Buster

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day gals,
So glad you're feeling better Poppy. Hopefully you'll get a change in diet now that you've protested.
We hope you get more snow. Lots of dogs seem to really like it. We wouldn't know......sigh.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucyh

Anonymous said...

ajue [url=http://www.bootssay.com]ugg boots outlet[/url]
Ever since the news of The plans to use Apple company processors, I've got frequently tried out their desktops, going to at some point make swap. The morning has finally turned up. Last week I received a brand new Core 2 Couple-centered Apple macbook Expert for perform. Right after using it for any week, I'm like I possibly could easily turn out to be an evangelist of those systems. They have a whole lot to give a House windows developer. We've specifically enjoyed possessing points just do the job as opposed to wasting time debugging problems. For instance, once I rocked the Apple macbook into my Theatre Display, the brand new display was recognized appropriately so i instantly were built with a desktop that spanned the constructed-in show along with the external Movie theater Present. I jumped in a very Dvd and blu-ray (Cream's live concert in the Jordan Hall). The Digital video disc surfaced whole tv screen about the Movie theatre Screen and quickly commenced taking part in. Satisfying surprises such as these demonstrate me how, within the House windows platform, I'd come to be trained to expect items To never do the job.


xsjv [url=http://www.bootswould.com]http://www.bootswould.com[/url]
There are many of issues that have arisen in the hallmark from the Ugg Boot and for a while the signature In .hmm-startInches was of the Deckers Outdoor Organization in Australia these kinds of sites their also retaining extra global logos pertaining to this product they were able to limit the term's utilization in Modern australia these kinds of sites this they were able to successful sue other Uggs Importers for implementing the idea of. The Deckers variants of Ugg boot Australia, Emu, Outdated Friend and Aussie Dogs are manufactured in Tiongkok. Even so, all those created by Koolaburra and released for the United states of america are nevertheless stated in Sydney. With the US brand legislation you will see that quite a few Australian and US suppliers who produce this brand of footwear have become advertising them as InchesDegree BootsInches as opposed to InUggsIn.


ztck [url=http://www.bootssay.com]ugg boots outlet store[/url]
Regarding that steadily Artist feelings are battling boots from Uggs Modern australia instantly, you could also love to make use of them for your crucial kinsfolk. Because they lambskin footwear are available in amazing tendencies and sizes, they are direct to get worn by each and every a family member product. So if you feel all prepared to purchase shoes or boots, it may be best once you learn what you would like in the event it numbers to presenting for the reason that from Ugg boot Sydney.