OUR GUESTBOOK


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi everybuddy! It's me, Petunia! I am a felted wheelie that lives in the china cabinet with PorkChop, Petey, Adorable Airedale and that crystal doggie. I'm doing the post today, to remind everydog that our mom makes the needle felted wheelies (and wheel-less doggies too). Since she lost her job, she has lots more time to do the needle felting. So...if any of you doggies out there would like a wheelie (or non-wheelie), you can pee-mail our mom at airedaleheaven@comcast.net.
This is a Wire Fox Terrier wheelie that Mom made for someone and the picture below it is an all red Airedale that has moved in with Apache.




Poppy, Penny & Patches are very upset, today, because they heard a rumor that our mom is going away for a while. She is going to Ohio, for a week, to visit her family. I thought WE were her family! I guess she's going to see her dad, sisters and brother. Patches is the only one without her nose too far out of joint because she gets to go stay with Aunt Wendy, Ezzy Rider and Jagger! That is SOOOOOOO not fair! The rest of us will stay here with Dad, but he gives us lots of treats so it's okay!




Mom doesn't want to leave our dad with 3 Aire-heads to keep track of and since he is used to dealing with Penny and Poppy, Patches gets to go on vacation too. She's going to have soooo much fun with Ezzy and Jag. She can't wait, but we aren't sure, yet, when Mom is going. All we know is it will be in the next 2 or 3 weeks.



Patches' jaw dropped open when she heard that she is going away for a week. She says that's okay, because she will still have somedogs to play bitey-face with!

Poppy isn't so happy about the whole thing! She remembers the time that Mom left us for 3 weeks and she thought Mom was NEVER coming back! Dad would call Mom and have her talk to us on the phone. Poppy and Penny aren't too excited about the whole thing, but at least they know it's only for ONE week!
I guess that's all the news I have for now. This is Petunia the wheelie signing out!
Aire-hugs,
Petunia (and all the rest of the P's too)






16 comments:

Deetz said...

My mum has never gone away from me...I would just go crazy without my mum around...I sure hope my mum never takes an away vacation
Deetzy

Rambo said...

My mom has gone away plenty of times without me and I get sent to the slammer (aka Pets Hotel) I go on a hunger strike until she comes back. You can try it! They will call your Mom and tell her you're not eating. This will make her feel terrible that she left you.
Good Luck,
Rambo

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom goes on vacation in February and we're here keeping watch over dad! He takes us out to get hamburgers and ice cream! Dad is great! We hope your dad does the same thing for you girls!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

omdog guys what are you going to do, party??? the felted stuffies are very cool looking!

Charlie Daniels said...

I have never been left alone for longer than a night - and even then I had doggie company.

Dad will take good care of you I'm sure!

Cheers

Charlie

Niamh said...

It is hard when your people go away, but they always come back. Maybe she will bring you lots of presents when she returns.

My person is going away for 4 days but it is to a boring meeting so I don't care.

Your friend,
Niamh

Dewey Dewster said...

Petunia...

Ya are one lovely wheelie...ya sure are....'n yer Mom is sure talented ta be able ta make ya...love the wire foxy one too.....cause of course, it looks like me.....

Well, I'm sure when yer Mom goes away fer her visit...she will not ferget ya and stay away too long....when ya have such nice doggies waitin' fer ya...ya just can't stay away.....

Dewey Dewster here......

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petunia!
I am sure Dad will take good care of Penny and Poppy! And Patches will have a great time too!
I hope your Mom has a happy and safe trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

My Mom had to go away on a business trip for two whole weeks and I thought I would die! I had Dad to hang out with, but he is no Mom. I hope Penny and Poppy enjoy their quality time with their Dad and I hope Patches enjoys all her bitey face time with Ezzy and Jagger.

Your pal,
Kirby

Asta said...

Hello Petunia
so vewy nice to meet you!!1
youw mom is so vewy clevew..she has made so many bootiful wheelies and stuffies..I hope she gets to make lots mowe..I'm sowwy she's leaving, but you know she pwobably could use a vacation, and it sounds like all of you will have fun wif the way things awe awwanged
smoochie kisses
ASTA and MYRNA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Petunia, you sure are a cute felt doggie. Does your mom make felt hammies too?

I sure hope your mom call you doggies frequently on her trip and come back soon..

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh dear, sorry to hear that your mom's going away for a whole week! Hope she makes it up to you with something REALLLY nice..

Pedro said...

My mom wanted to go away for 1 day this weekend but couldn't because Leah is away working and my dad is going away too. So she's stuck home with the zoo! Awww, I feel so sorry for her (NOT!) I'll have her all to myself without any of the other humans around :)

Pedro

Harry said...

Pa is off to China soon, and I'm really going to miss him. Hopefull your week without your mum will pass quickly.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Eric said...

hello Petunia, you are very bootiful, your Mommy is so clever to make you. I hope she gets lots of orders ...and don't worry you wil be fine with Dad, your Mom needs the holiday and Patches will have a good time with Aunty Wendy!

Wags, Eric x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Petunia, nice to meet you pal! I hope your mum enjoys her vacation! J x