OUR GUESTBOOK


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mom & Dad are doing better & we have resumed our zoomies!


Hello to all of our furry and not-so-furry friends! It's me, Poppy. Our lives are finally starting to get back to normal. Penny isn't peeing on the rug in front of the back door anymore. My eyes are not bloodshot anymore, but my third eye-lids are still a little swollen. Dad's hand is healing very well and Mom is a lot less sore from all the falling down and bruises! Penny and I have even resumed our nightly zoomies around the couch. Every evening, around 6 p.m., Mom gives us some treats and as soon as we are done, we chase each other around the couch and coffee table in the living room. There are lots of play bows and barks! Penny is the one doing most of the barking. I guess she thinks that helps her chase me! Our zoomies are letting Mom know that things are getting back to normal since we didn't do it quite the same way when Captain High Pockets was here.
Mom heard, from the Airedale Rescue people, that Pockets is settling in very well with his foster family. He has two large Aire-boys to play with and a large fenced back yard so he can run as much as he wants! Mom saw how well he behaves for his foster father so she isn't so worried about him anymore.
Our fence is finally going up in our back yard today! We don't really need it right now, but Mom and Dad want to have peace of mind when Airedale Rescue finds our new Aire-sister for us! Now that Penny and I are rested up, we can't wait until she gets here. We are planning lots of zoomies and bitey face with her! If we like her really well, we might even share the Wubba that Scruffy, Lacie and BabyStan sent. Mom didn't send it with Pockets because he had already exposed the tennis ball in one end and she was afraid he would hurt himself if he wasn't snoopervised while playing with it. We have inherited it and we are taking turns wearing out the squeaker in the big end. Penny just looooooves it and I have a hard time getting it away from her, but sometimes, she lets me have it just because she knows I am the alpha and could take it away any time I want! She's such a good sister!
We have to go take a nap now, so we can be ready to snoopervise the guys who will be putting up the fence.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

10 comments:

Dexter said...

I hope everything is getting back to normal. Last summer, Momma and Master brought home an Aire-gal for me. She was six years old and, as it turns out, very poorly socialized.

She was so mean! Even after getting lots of love for three months, she was still always barking and growling at everybody. I was afraid to be in the same room with her and she bit my Master. So she had to leave, but it took Momma a looooong time to decide that she just wasn't right for us.

Now I have my little labradude...

Lacy said...

woofies Poppy and Penny, me iz sooo happy fings r gettin back to normal...me hopies u find a new sissy soon...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Penny & Poppy
Zoomies sounds like fun. We do something similar and I always end up barking at my sisters.
Glad to hear your dad's hand is healing and your wounds are getting better too. Take it easy.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Penny and Poppy! So glad to hear that all is getting back to normal in your home! Those wubbas are the best! My favorite is the hear the flappy things at the end hit a surface. I go crazy and attack it! mmmm Wubba! I must go find mine!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Asta said...

Hi Penny and Poppy
I'm so glad youw home is getting back to nowmal..I knew Pockets would be fine in the wight place..this was the best thing fow evewyone! ..get some good west and give youw pawents lots of love, and befowe you know it you'll have youw pawfect sissy
smoochie kisses,Asta

Harry said...

Glad to hear normal service has been resumed girls. Hope you are doing a good job supervising the fence fixers!

Toodle pip
Harry x

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

We are so glad that all of you are feeling better. Juneau likes to do zoomies all over the house & upstairs to the 2nd floor. Now that he is blowing his coat, he leaves fluffs all over the place.
-Cosmos-

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad that things are getting back to normal for all of you! Know what? There's a nice rubber ball in the center of Wubba - the part that you haven't exposed yet! Mitch has eaten two Wubbas already!
Paws are crossed that you guys get the best Aire-sister in the whole wide world!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Girls!!

Z O O M I E S!!!!! are the best. We had 2 hosedowns in the shower today (ah..mud) so we are expert on zoomie behavior. Mumsie cleaned the steps where Scruffy exploded this morning. Boy, those foxy wires are a lotta work.

We can't wait till Mumsie lets us play with the felties, but she said it won't be in this lifetime whatever that means. We'll take a pic of them and post it on our bloggie...I hope they don't howl tonight. Do you know that the foxy feltie has the same spots as Scruffy? And Lacie's fur looks just like Lacie Feltie's fur? Hmm...we're thinkin' this might have been intentional...THEY LOOK JUST LIKE US!!!!! Course they'd look even more like us if Mumsie would let em out in the mud to romp...she made that stoopid lifetime remark when we asked her....Hoomans...so irritating!

Barkin' at ya!
Lacie

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi girls,
Glad to hear that life's back to normal for all of you... and it's great news that Pocket's gone to a new home.
I hope you find that one special AIre-girl soon!